Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Exciting!



 First and foremost, wahooooooo! More kale chips! They are all coming with me on my trip to Colorado. We're going to see the X games, which will be pretty cool... but I have yet to find a good Vinyasa class. Tear tear. I'll just practice on my own.. anyways, I did find a juice bar so I'm totally psyched about that. It shall be fun... and freeeeeezing!

My little pup sad while bathing this weekend.


I made some of my own raw sun dried tomato flax crackers and re-used my left over guac for a nice snack. Mmmmmm!


Here's a shot of all of the food that I'm bringing with me on the trip. It includes 8 larabars, flax crackers, kale chips, nori and dulse,various trail mixes, raw pumpkin chips, smoothie infusions, raw cereal, some nooch, and more galore! 

This smoothie consisted of 2 bananas, 1/2 head lettuce, 1 c frozen mango, water, smoothie infusion. you should totally try it!


Here's a shot at how my rosemary and basil are doing. I used the basil in my flax crackers.

I may or may not be back to blog while I'm away, either way, I will have pictures after. To you all I send light and love, and I hope your days are easy and stress-free. Let's not hibernate too much!
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment