Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Invigoration

Today I woke up at five am just so I could go to yoga because I really wanted to feel the heat. I find sweat (sorry if that's too much) to be so cleansing and mind-opening, that I just felt so invigorated, and quite enlightened after the class. I shared some of my new raw creations (Cookies, Cereal, Bars, gRAWnola) with Taylor. I hope you all enjoy! My most recent endeavor with the dehydrator ended in my Nutty Chocolate Bars. They are not actually chocolate bars, but they are not are not actually granola bars. I'll share the recipe later in the week.
they look thinner thinner than they actually area and they taste like a citrus-y cookie.

Earlier in the week I used some of my Basil Olive Tapenade and raw kraut so make collard wraps.

MMM... check those babies out!!

This was another beautiful salad.

And a luscious banana blueberry smoothie.




After yoga today I went to  the Prana Cafe and had an awesome lunch of green lemonade (which I didn't get a picture of) and raw Nachos and guac! Hit the spot!


And here, my sad empty container of kale chips... so my mission for tonight? MORE KALE CHIPS!


I'm off.... for more studying and recipe experimenting! I hope all is well, and NAMASTE :]

No comments:

Post a Comment