Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Taste and Tests

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about perception... the way different people view different things. It interests me very much to ponder about the different ways information is conveyed through different peoples' minds. Just a little thought for today.

As for new food this week, I tried Gena's new green smoothie, and it was good, but I wanted to change it up a bit so I gave it my own twist and what I came up with was:
My Delightful Green
1 c walnut milk (any nut milk is fine but that's what I made last night)
2 large leaves Swiss chard
1 D'Anouj pear chopped
1 frozen banana
1 scoop vega whole food optimizer berry flavor (or hemp protein 2T)
Give it a whirl!




More snow came our way, here's Buddy, confused and covered standing next to the frozen compost pile.


My regal pooch running back home. True loyalty.


And here's a little shot of the nuts, seeds, and fruit I have soaking for the gRAWnola I plan to create later today.


That's all for now friends, what do you plan to do with our abundance or snow? I say a nice book, a fire and a large mug of tea!
Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment