Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Balance Will Find Me

I truly believe that the course of life will go where it is supposed to be and I am just along for the ride. If I just let everything flow I will be where I am supposed to be. Let it be.




My new juicer allowed me to have tons of green juice this weekend. Yay overpriced appliances!




I shared 3 Clover sandwiches with my friend Dan this weekend, put I only manage to get a picture of this one, the chickpea fritter. I personally reccoment the vegan Barbeque Seitan, but the Soy BLT made vegan is great as well. I didn't very much enjoy the sweet potato (all pita sandwiches).


Today I was really in the mood for something hot, so I mixed some Amy's soup with beans and oatmeal. It was good. But not there yet.

Then I added more kidney beans.

And finally it was finished when I added Kale and Dayia.



I hope you all had wonderful weekends... as the course of my life progresses I continue to realiz that a possitive attitude and outlook is really all we need to succeed. The rest will take care of itself.


Namaste!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment