Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Camera Charger is SOMEWHAT a Necesity

Now I realize that my blogging schedule is a tad off kilter, but I still haven't gotten a new camera charger, thus I have no pictures because I simply cannot figure out how to transfer them from my phone. I am in sunny Arizona right now and I will inform you of a few eats I have had recently: lentil soup, sauteed broccoli raab, gluten free brownies, homemade iced tea, marinated olives, gluten free vegan mac n' cheese, fresh berries... I could continue but I lack pictures. GRRRRRRRR! AAAAAnyways, it is 110 degrees right now and it is sweltering. I'm almost done with my pantry clean out at home which is good, but now I can't decide whether I should buy more flour to bake or if I can post pictures, but for now, this is a picture of the scenery that I WOULD take if I HAD my camera.



That would be a golf course, because obviously grass does not grow and bloom naturally like that here.



And  this would be Scottsdale, where we are going tomorrow.

Ta ta for now.

Namaste!
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment